PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Personal data provided by Customers are processed in a manner consistent with the scope of permission granted by the Customers and legal requirements, in particular in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter : “RODO”).
The administrator of the data collected via the Online Store is Simpli Piotr Urbański with its registered office in Łódź (94-127, ul. Pływacka 136), on the basis of the entry in the Central Register of Business Activity and Information, NIP: 7261817347 REGON: 368932201, e-mail address: [email protected] – hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator” and being at the same time the Service Provider of the Online Store and the Seller.
The controller shall exercise special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular shall ensure that the data it collects are processed lawfully; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes; substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed; and stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
Purpose of data acquisition
Personal data collected by the Administrator will be processed for the purpose of establishing and maintaining a customer account, processing orders placed in the online store www.onvolt.pl on the basis of Art. 6 paragraph. 1(b) of the DPA and for the purpose of direct communication on the basis of Art. 6 paragraph. 1(f) of the RODO, which also constitutes a legitimate interest of the Company.
If a separate consent is given, personal data will also be processed to receive commercial information sent by the Administrator to the provided e-mail address, based on Art. 6 paragraph. 1(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation in conjunction with. from Art. 10 paragraph. 1 of the Law on Provision of Electronic Services. These materials relate exclusively to the offer of the Online Store.
The Administrator may process the following personal data of Customers: first and last name; e-mail address; contact telephone number; delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, postal code, city, country), address of residence/business/site (if different from delivery address). In the case of non-consumer Customers, the Administrator may additionally process the company name and tax identification number (TIN) of the Customer.
Providing personal data indicated above may be necessary to conclude and perform a Sales Agreement or an agreement for the provision of Electronic Services in the online store, operating at https://onvolt.pl.
Data retention period
Collected personal data will be stored for the period of remaining a registered user of the online store operating at https://onvolt.pl/, and after resigning from being a user of the online store – for the period necessary to exercise any rights of the seller under the sales contract, including the assertion of claims.
If you use the online store without registration, your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to exercise any rights the seller has under the sales contract, including the assertion of claims.
Recipients of data
In the case of a Customer who uses OnVolt’s method of delivery by mail or courier service, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data of the Customer available to the selected carrier or intermediary performing shipments on behalf of the Administrator.
In the case of a Customer who uses the electronic or credit card payment method in OnVolt, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data of the Customer available to the selected entity handling the above payments in OnVolt.
OnVolt may also transfer data to suppliers to whom it outsources personal data processing services, such as IT service providers. Such entities process data under contract with OnVolt and only in accordance with its instructions.
In the event of an inspection, in accordance with the Data Protection Law, the customer’s data may be made available to the inspectors.
Transfer of data to third countries
The Administrator does not transfer the collected data outside the European Economic Area, unless the delivery of the Goods at the express request of the Customer is to be made outside this area.
The transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area is carried out upon fulfillment of one of the following conditions:
- processing is carried out by an entity for which a decision has been issued stating the appropriate degree of protection
- processing is carried out by an entity that participates in the Privacy Shield Program,
- processing is carried out by the entity under binding corporate rules.
Personal data is stored on secured servers. Selected employees have access to the data. The place and manner in which the data is kept is to ensure its full security.
Customers’ rights related to personal data processing and automated decision-making
Customers have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- The right to withdraw consent to data processing,
- The right to access and receive copies of personal data,
- The right to request rectification (amendment) of personal data,
- The right to request deletion of personal data,
- The right to request restrictions on the processing of personal data,
- The right to object to the processing of data due to a particular situation that justifies the cessation of processing covered by the objection,
- The right to portability of personal data, i.e. The right to receive personal data, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable computer format. The right to data portability applies only to those data that are processed under contract or on the basis of consent.
To exercise the above rights, the Customer should contact the Administrator – contact details above. In order to be sure that the Administrator is contacted and the person authorized to make the request, the Administrator may ask for additional information to enable effective authentication and identification.
Right to withdraw consent
To the extent that data is processed on the basis of consent, such consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by sending a statement withdrawing your consent to the mailing address or to our email address.
The right to lodge a complaint with the authority
The customer also has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection, i.e. President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Anonymous data and push notifications
When using the website at https://onvolt.pl, anonymous information such as IP address, domain name, browser type, device type, operating system type, etc. is automatically collected on the server. The information contained on the server is used in particular for the following purposes: technical and administration of the online store, to ensure the security of the online store, to implement the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, to protect the law. Besides, the information is used to collect statistical or marketing information.
The store also uses the so-called. cookies (cookies). These files are stored on the customer’s computer by the server and provide statistical data about the customer’s activity, in order to match the offer to the customer’s individual needs and tastes. The customer can disable the option of accepting cookies in his/her web browser at any time, although he/she must be aware that in some cases disconnecting these files may make it difficult to use the offer of the Online Store.
Please submit any questions, requests and suggestions relating to privacy, especially personal data, to [email protected].
- Administrator – means Simpli Piotr Urbański with its registered office in Łódź (20-603), ul. Pływacka 136, NIP: 7261817347, 368932201, which provides services electronically and stores and accesses information in User’s devices.
- Cookies – means computer data, in particular small text files, recorded and stored on the devices through which the User uses the websites of the Service.
- Custom Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Service.
- External Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners, through the Website of the Service.
- Service – means the website under which the Administrator operates the Internet service, operating in the domain(s) onvolt.pl .
- Device – means an electronic device through which the User accesses the Service.
- User – means an entity to whom, in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations, electronic services may be provided or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. Types of cookies used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, it is not possible through this route for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter the Users’ Devices. These files allow us to identify the software used by the User and customize the Service individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, the time they are stored on the Device and the assigned value.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the session of a given browser ends. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Persistent Cookies: are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not remove them from the User’s Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- You have the ability to restrict or disable access of cookies to your Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions that by their nature require cookies.
III. The purposes for which cookies are used
- The Administrator uses Custom Cookies for the following purposes:
- Service configuration
- adapting the content of the Website’s pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website’s pages;
- to recognize the Service User’s device and its location and appropriately display the website, tailored to his/her individual needs;
- To remember the settings selected by the User and personalize the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or the region from which the User comes;
- to remember the history of pages visited on the site for content recommendations;
- font size, website design, etc.
- Authenticating the user on the site and ensuring the user’s session on the site
- maintaining the session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Service;
- correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of a browser session;
- Optimize and increase the efficiency of the services provided by the Administrator.
- Realization of processes necessary for full functionality of websites
- adapting the content of the Website’s pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website’s pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User’s Device and appropriately display the website, tailored to its individual needs;
- correct operation of the affiliate program, allowing in particular to verify the sources of redirection of Users to the Website.
- Remembering the user’s location
- correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, allowing in particular to adjust the information provided to the User taking into account his/her location.
- Analysis and research and audience audit
- creation of anonymous statistics, which help to understand how the Service’s Users use the Service’s websites, which allows to improve their structure and content.
- Provision of advertising services
- customization of advertisements presented through the Service for third-party services and products;
- Ensure the safety and reliability of the service
- Service configuration
- The service administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
- Collect general and anonymous static data through analytical tools:
- Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA].
- Yandex Metrica [cookie administrator: Yandex LLC, based in Russia].
- Facebook Pixel [cookie administrator: Meta Platforms Inc. based in the USA and Meta Platforms Ireland Limited based in Ireland]
- Present ads tailored to the User’s preferences using an online advertising tool:
- Google AdSense [cookie administrator: Google Inc, based in the USA].
- Facebook Ads [cookie administrator: Meta Platforms Inc. based in the USA and Meta Platforms Ireland Limited based in Ireland]
- Use of interactive features to popularize the service through social networks:
- Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Meta Platforms Inc. based in the USA and Meta Platforms Ireland Limited based in Ireland]
- Instagram.com[cookie administrator: Meta Platforms Inc. based in the USA and Meta Platforms Ireland Limited based in Ireland]
- Collect general and anonymous static data through analytical tools:
IV. Possibilities to determine the conditions for storing or accessing Cookies
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions for storing and accessing by cookies to the User’s Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the preceding sentence can be made by the User through the settings of the Internet browser or through the configuration of the service. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform you of the placement of cookies on your device each time. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
- The user can delete cookies at any time using the available functions in the web browser he uses.