Daly Comboard - establishing communication with the inverterThe board shown in the picture allows you to establish...
Suitcase battery LiFePO4 12V 4S 200Ah with bluetooth and app
Only 4 left in stock
Waterproof suitcase battery 12V 200Ah
- Energy banks
- Boats, yachts
- with Android, iOS app to read parameters
A very light, waterproof suitcase LiFePO4 battery that is an alternative to heavy lead batteries.
- Energy bank to power all 12V/230V devices (230V after conversion) when there is no access to the 230V
- Boats and yachts – power supply for the electric motors, echo sounders and other electrical equipment
- Motor homes, campervans – supply for on-board equipment, energy storage for PV panels
- Model building, drones – as a portable power bank for charging the on-board batteries of the model, in places where there is no access to the 230/12V installation
- UPS emergency power supply, devices such as garage doors, home control systems, computers, etc.
Most important advantages:
- Lightweight – the battery weighs about 20 kg, a comparable lead battery is over 50 kg
- High usable capacity – due to the slightly higher operating voltage and different discharge characteristics, the energy equivalent to a lead battery with a capacity of approx. 240Ah can be drawn from a 200Ah battery.
- Lifecycle – 2000 – is the declared number of charge-discharge cycles, after which the battery will retain over 80% of its initial capacity. This means that after several years of operation, the usable capacity of the battery will only drop to the value offered by a lead-acid battery of the same capacity at the beginning of operation. With such a long life, the purchase of a LiFePO4 battery is more profitable than the purchase of several lead batteries.
- Charge status monitoring – the current battery charge level is displayed on the built-in LCD screen (indicative indications), and after downloading the application, also on mobile devices via Bluetooth (accurate indications) (Android, iOS).
- High discharge and charge parameters – 150A – is the permissible continuous discharge current (600A – instantaneous current at which the protection is activated), and 150A is the maximum permissible charging current.
- Waterproof housing – hermetic case in the form of a suitcase makes it easy to carry the battery and ensures resistance to external conditions.
- Charger included – to each battery we add a professional, powerful, automatic LiFePO4 230V 15A battery charger.
- Security layout – modern BMS monitoring battery operating parameters, guarantees safety (current, voltage and thermal protection) and long-term operation (voltage balancing system between cells).
- Can be used indoors – unlike a lead battery, no gases or vapors are emitted during the operation of the LIFePO4 battery.
|Maximum continuous discharge current|
|Standard charging current|
|Maximum charging current|
|Discharge protection activation current||
|Cycles >80% capacity||
|Maximum charging voltage|
|Operating temperature range||
Charge 0-(+45), Discharge (-20)-(+60)
Important and useful information
Parallel connection of lithium batteries - DALY module. When using standard BMS, parallel connection of lithium...
Principles of selecting a BMS for a battery packHere are some simple rules to help you choose the right BMS for the...